Classic design for a traditional feel during cutting. Ergonomic handles. Professional scissors made of stainless steel. Satin Finish. One cutting edge micro-serrated. Thinning scissors with 28 thinning teeth, V teeth, and polished cutting edge on upper blade.
- 1 pair Ergo Shears—Classic design. One cutting edge micro-serrated. 440A steel, satin finish. 5.5″ (14.0 cm)
- 1 pair Ergo Thinning Shears—Classic design. 28 micro-serrated thinning teeth. 440A steel, satin finish. 5.5″ (14.0 cm)
- 1 R1 M Coral Razor—With metal blade holder for standard razor blades
- R1 Replacement Blades—Pack of 10
- 1 Cutting Comb—A500-12 (Coral). 7.25″
- 1 Roll-Up Bag—Trendy design in silver
Hairdressing shears are our business—we produce up to 3,000 of them every day. They form the basis of a range of Jaguar products that have shaped the industry. Our years of experience, continuous development of knowledge and skills, and use of state-of-the-art production facilities let us craft hairdressing tools that meet the market’s most ambitious requirements. This is a challenge we have successfully faced since 1932 at our head office in Solingen, Germany and for our customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Our elegance, clarity, and quality have kept customers coming back for our cutting and professional styling tools for decades.